AJS Evolves: Junior School Development
The exciting development of Alleyn's Junior School consists of the creation of a new, beautiful and highly versatile hall for use by the School and wider community, as well as extensive refurbishment of the existing facilities.
Completed in Lent term 2022, the new and refurbished buildings will be formally named in Trinity term as part of a formal opening event.
The development was planned over time and took a great deal of careful and sensitive thought, alongside formal liaison with the appropriate planning authorities and consultation with local residents and neighbours. we hope that it will be transformative and augment virtually every area of school life, as well as supporting a slight increase in pupil numbers through the growth of the Infants to a two-form entry.
If you have questions about the development, please contact the School Bursar's office and we will be pleased to help.
- Why were the Junior School buildings redeveloped?
- What are the educational benefits of the project?
- What planning and consultation took place?
- How does this benefit the local community?
- What will be the impact on local streets?
- What sustainability measures are in place?
- How does this impact admissions to the school?