UpayChilli is an online system that we use to help you manage your child's lunch account.
The system is easy to use and allows you to:
- Top up the balance online (like an Oyster card);
- View what your child has been eating;
- Set an auto top-up when the balance reaches a preset low level;
- Manage daily spend limits and more.
If you are a current parent, details on how to setup an online account together with the Alleyn’s School client ID and your child's ID should have been mailed to your AlleynsPost account; but if you cannot find them please contact Reception.
A complete user guide is available but here are the steps to get you up and running:
- http://www.upaychilli.co.uk/ and click the “Create a new account” button;
- You need to enter the Alleyn’s School client ID and your child's ID which have been sent to you;
- Next you will be asked to enter the email address that you wish to use for this account. All future correspondence regarding Upay will be sent to this address, unless you subsequently change it;
- Once you have completed this step you will receive an email detailing your user account details. Please take care when entering the password as spaces count as a character. This password can be changed once you are logged in;
- If you have two children (or more) at the school you will need to repeat the above for each child. You can use the same email address for each child and when you log into Upay you will be able to access both accounts;
- Please refer to the user guide for using the service. During our testing period, our parents have have found it simple and effective to use. If you have any difficulties, please do let us know.