Vision and Values
Our School aims, alongside the Alleyn's ROCCK (Respect, Opportunity, Curiosity, Courage and Kindness), signify the values on which our holistic Alleyn's education is founded.
The School aims are:
- Promoting respect, wellbeing and diversity in a caring community where every individual can flourish;
- Developing curiosity, wonder, creativity and a love of learning;
- Inspiring ambition and intellectual rigour through excellent teaching and learning;
- Cultivating discovery and opportunity through an outstanding co-curriculum;
- Fostering awareness, leadership and connection through partnership and enterprise;
- Cherishing the wide Alleyn's family and honouring our historic commitment to Edward Alleyn's charitable foundation of God's Gift.
We expect all our staff and pupils to model the values described by our aims and the Alleyn's ROCCK. Every year, we will award Alleyn's Values Prizes to acknowledge and celebrate those pupils who demonstrate our fundamental values in spades.
Our community cherishes these attributes, and we hope that every member of the school can draw power and purpose from them.
"Co-educational excellence for all, in a caring, friendly, and welcoming community"